FOR LIGHT ENTREPRENEURS
WE OFFER WORK FOR LIGHT ENTREPRENEURS
Are you looking for gig work for the weekends or extra earnings in addition to your current jobs? Maybe you want to try something new as a counterweight to office work?
The FlexWork.fi service offers gig jobs offered by companies for experts in different fields. The best thing is that you can already see the hourly price of the job before you apply. To apply, you only need your own user account, which cost nothing to create. Open gig jobs are visible to registered users and applying for them is done directly using your profile information, so you don't have to fill out a separate application for each different gig.
After the gig is done, you invoice for the work according to the hourly price without a Business-ID using the FlexWork invoice template. Invoicing information can be found automatically ready. Easy, right?
Are you looking for a longer-term job? Assignments are employment opportunities that are the length of a single project or that are valid indefinitely.
The FlexWork.fi service has assignments offered by companies for experts in different fields. All open assignments are visible and searchable only for registered users. As a small business owner, you can apply for several different assignments and work for as many different clients as you want.
With FlexWork assignments, an assignment agreement is usually made before the work starts. You invoice the work in accordance with the contract without a business-ID using the FlexWork invoice template. Invoicing information can be found automatically ready.
SEE AND APPLY FOR OPEN GIGS
HOW TO START ASSIGMENT
In a nutshell
Agree on work with your own client
We recommend making a written assignment agreement for each project. FlexWork offers its users a contract template ready for this.
Apply for new open assignments
You can apply for open assignments on the Flexwork.fi employment platform. Once you are approved, you just sign the assignment agreement.
DO THE WORK
Do the work according to the agreed terms.
Create an invoice and send it to your customer in the flexwork.fi service.
ENJOY YOUR SALARY
You get paid for the work you have done directly to your bank account.
JOB PLACEMENT PLATFORM
- You can see the status of your application on the "applications" page. When the company makes a decision about selection, we will send an automatic e-mail message if you are not selected for the assignment. If you have been selected, you will also receive a separate notification of this in flexwork.fi notifications and e-mail.
- You will receive a notification in your e-mail and FlexWork notifications if you are accepted for the gig work.
– After approval, the gig will appear in your FlexWork calendar.
- Your customer company can add individual gigs for you in accordance with the valid commission agreement. You can accept gigs from the "Work Performance" page. After approval, the gig appears in the calendar on the front page.
- You can mark the actual hours of the gig from the "Work performance" page. Click the gig open from the "waiting for your entry" section. Enter the actual start and end time and then click "save".